11 years ago
Sunday, October 19, 2008
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, to all my friends who have been telling me to start a blog, now is your chance to step in and help!!! I have no idea what I am doing. Any advice or encouragement will be appreciated. I can't even figure out how to change The Thuesons on our family pic. You know my number and I am patiently waiting for your call!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey I'm with you Ashley, only I can't even figure out how to get that big of a picture as the opening and permenant thing that you see when you go to the blog!! You all look great though. Sher
Hi Ash. I'm so excited that you have a blog. I couldn't stop laughing after your text message last night! (I was still awake.) To get rid of the "Thuesons" on your pic go to dashboard and under the "Navbar" click "edit" on the "Header" block. Now under where you loaded your pic is the option to put your pic behind the title or to have only the pic. If you want to change the way "Thuesons" looks then back on the dashboard click on the "Layout" tab and then click on "Fonts and Colors" now you can change all the fonts and colors on your blog. Let me know if you need more help! BTW a cute website for fee backgrounds is: cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
Love the family pic. You look great!
I am so glad you finally joined the blogging craze..now we can keep tabs on what is going on with each other!! If you need anymore help let me know I would be happy to TRY:)I will put a disclaimer in that I am about 90% computer illiterate...but it never hurts to call:)
Ashley you and your family are darling! How have you been?
You sure aren't keeping up on this very well!! :)
Post a Comment