Thursday, November 12, 2009

Guess What??!!

I know, I am finally blogging!! It's not that I didn't have anything to blog about (I have two cute girls, they give me endless material!!) I just have soooooooooo much trouble with my computer and downloading pictures. Anyway I have an announcement. . . . . drum roll please . . . . . . . . . WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!!!!!!!! I'm due in April. Most of you probably know but I thought it was worth it's own post!!

4 comments:

sydni yoshioka said...

how exciting! i didn't already know :) we sure missing playing with you gals! hope you're all doing great!

Pickett Fences said...

Congrats! When are you due? How fun is that!

Keri Pickett

The Black Family said...

Okay I have been looking for you everywhere!! This is your long lost beauty School friend...Kimberly Jenks! Oh my heck we need to catch up!Your little girls are so cute! Send me an email and I will add you to my blog. blackkimber@gmail.com I hope everything is going well with you and your family. I can't wait to hear from you

The Black Family said...

also, congrats on the new addition that is coming to your family! How fun!