

We took a day trip to Yellowstone so the girls could see a "buffalope" Eliza's word!!! The girls loved Old Faithful. And Seth thought it would be great to buy them a book called Who Pooped in the Woods. A book about how to find and identify animal by their droppings!! Oh, I mean scat!!

4 comments:
Great job! All of your pics are adorable, probably because your family is so adorable! We can't wait to get together again!!!
yea I am so happy to see all the fun you guys have been having these past few blog-less months:)
I really want to take the boys to Yellowstone--How far are you guys from the park?
Hope you guys have a great holiday season!
cute updates, that was fun to read what's been going on with you guys since we never see you. it was good to see ya at the mall sorry i couldn't talk long. we had been there FOREVER so i was anxious to go eat.
Have a great Christmas!
Hey Ashley,
Your little family is so cute!! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!! Sher
Post a Comment