
I cannot believe how fast time flies!! I feel like I have been going a million miles an hour for the last three weeks. Now it's already January and I meant to be super prepared for the New Year and here it is January 5th and I'm finally making resolutions and getting the girls back on schedule. Eliza, the dear sweet baby has broken my camera so I cannot post all my cute Christmas pictures yet!!! I am so sad. No picture taking until I get a new one, so my posts will probably be a little boring to you. Maybe I'll just post ones I already have on my computer. I am a little nervous (and excited) to see what is in store for our little family this year. I want to run a 10k. No I mean I WILL run a 10k!! I want to keep up better on my laundry. I want to go on more dates with my awesome husband, I could probably rub his back more too!! I am so busy cleaning and cooking and running errands everyday, that sometimes after I'm in bed I realize have hardly seen my girls!!! Sure I read to them (while I cook dinner) take them to the library, dress their babies (when I'm paying bills online) and color with them (when I'm on my phone). I love being a mom and am so grateful I get to stay home with them. So I decided I better start acting like it. This year I WILL spend more time just playing with them. They will only be this little for a short time and I plan on cherishing every moment. So if I don't answer my phone there is a good chance I'm having a tea party!!!

3 comments:
Happy New Year! We were looking through our Florida pics yesterday--we saw the pics of Trev's 2 year birthday party and the kids are just babies!! They do grow up so fast, and I feel the same way--we will be building more tents and forts and playing way more than we have been!
You're so cute! You know, Davy's never been to a tea party. Actually it's our turn to have you guys over. Next week. Promise.
You are a great mom! It is hard to keep up on everything and still spend quality time with your kids, but it's manageable and they do grow up fast...the laundry will still be there tomorrow, but the fun things to do with your girls may not. take advantage of every opportunity you can!
Post a Comment