I know, it's been forever!!! I don't know how to download pics from my new camera!!! Anyway I need some help. I am changing my room colors. It just so happens that the colors and bedding I want match the wallpaper on this blog. I know what I want, I just can't find it!! They used to have it at wal-mart. Now it's gone online and in all the stores in Idaho and Utah!! Yes I called almost every one:) If you know where I could find one please let me know. It's called Springmaid Lynnwood queen comforter set. Or one really similar would be great. I have looked all over the internet. Not even on Ebay. It's sold out everwhere.
Oh on a happier (and warmer!!) note, we are leaving for Vegas tomorrow for 5 days!!! We are flying and staying at the Excalibur. Emma and Eliza are sooooo excited to sleep in a castle and to see Caleb and Trevor. I am looking forward to some sunshine. It felt like the middle of January today here. I will post pics when I get back. Yes, I really will!!
11 years ago

3 comments:
I'm not much help with the bedding, sorry. You are still logged into Target on my computer so "Thanks" in advance for any new things you buy while you're away! LOL!
I'm super jealous of your trip. Have fun and try not to miss the snow too much!
Looks like we have the same taste, I have that exact comforter! That's weird they're all out! If I happen to see it at my Wal-mart I'll let ya know! :)
Yay!! Have so much fun!! I hope I get to see ya on Friday :)
Post a Comment