11 years ago
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
I'm working on it!!!
Well. I've figured it out!! It's not me. I thought I was just technologically illiterate, but Seth worked on it last night and the little thingy that puts the pics on the computer is broken. Now I have to go to Walmart and get all my pictures on disc, then put them on my computer and then I can finally blog!! Then sometime next week I have to go to Best Buy and exchange my thingy (I know, I'm really up on computer lingo!!). Anyway there will be pictures soon. I have so much to catch up on. On a side note, I ordered a comforter set. It should be here soon!! Now my next mission is pea soup colored green sheets!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck with your "thingy!" LOL! I can't wait to see pics of your trip!
Post a Comment