11 years ago
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Yes, I am here!!
I have so much to blog about!! But it will have to wait until tomorrow night. I am getting my picture cd back from Walmart tomorrow. We are still having problems downloading pics from the camera to the computer so I have to get them on cd first. Anyway I am loving this warm weather!! I am even getting a little tiny bit of a tan started. I sewed my first big project this week. I made the girls matching dresses. They are soooooooo cute!! I loved how they turned out. I will post pics soon. My next project is pajamas for them. Then I would love to make my own skirts for summer, then- wait!! This is starting to get out of control!!! I also planted my garden this week and had sooooo much fun doing it!! Does anyone know anything about herb gardens? I planted one this week too and am wondering how it will really turn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow there Suzy Homemaker! I just made the boys some I Spy bags and was so proud of myself, thanks for putting me to shame! I can't wait to see the dresses!
Good luck with your gardening, I am clueless in that department!
Post a Comment