Monday, January 19, 2009

Calling all photographers!!!!!!!!!!!


Or "picture-taking-mommies"!!! Eliza broke my camera and I need some help. I asked the guys at Best Buy and I don't think they really understand how fast little kids run away or how Emma goes from cute smile to super cheesy grin. If anyone has a suggestion for my new purchase let me know. Even if I don't know you, post a comment!! I think I want to keep it under $200. I need one that has almost no delay after you snap the pic. A basic point and shoot. I would be blogging more, but no new pictures!!!! Oh and if anyone cares, Seth FORCED me to have a Facebook. So if you are interested, look me up and add me as a friend.

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

I have a Sony Cyber-shot and have loved it..good luck camera shopping!

Jessica said...

I had the same requirements when I went camera shopping. We decided on a Canon PowerShot and I LUV it! It has lots of different settings for portraits, night scene, kids & pets (fast pics), indoor lighting and a few others including video. It's so easy to use that Davy already knows how to use it. And I think we paid around $180 at Best Buy. Take care and we'll have you guys over soon, promise!