
Or is it moving to the dark side? I don't know, I'm not a huge Star Wars fan. Sorry Seth!! Anyway I have always wanted to go dark and I finally did it. I finally got brave and I'm glad I did. Don't get me wrong, I'll go back to blond in the summer but I love having a change!! Oh and if anyone wants to know I used Redken Shades EQ. I mixed 5G and 6Wb.

3 comments:
I love the new look!! I knew it would look good. I bet Seth loves it!! Do you remember how desperate tyler was to get me to go dark when we were first married?? You definently pull it off better then I did!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the dark you!! You are so lucky you can pull off both so well!
It matches your eyebrows perfect! Did you put some color on your eyebrows too??
Post a Comment