What cute girls! And one hott mama! How's next week looking for a get together?
I can't believe how big Eliza is and how cute and blonde her hair is! I like the pic of you girls at the counter! :)
HEY!! You need to post pictures of your dark hair! I want to see it.. I can't even picture it! Also.. you know your swirly couch pillows? I have those exact ones! Funny huh??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What cute girls! And one hott mama! How's next week looking for a get together?
I can't believe how big Eliza is and how cute and blonde her hair is! I like the pic of you girls at the counter! :)
HEY!! You need to post pictures of your dark hair! I want to see it.. I can't even picture it! Also.. you know your swirly couch pillows? I have those exact ones! Funny huh??
Post a Comment