Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I need more help!

Does anyone know how to post pictures from your phone to your blog. I still haven't bought a new camera yet. I tried to follow the blogger directions, but I can't really figure it out. If you know how call or just post a comment! Thanks. Oh and Tara if I can get this phone to blog thing I'll post pics of my dark hair!

4 comments:

Joslyn said...

There's probably an easier way, but I just send the pics from my phone to my email address. You just do it the same as if you were to text a pic to someone but instead of typing the number in, you type your email adress in. Then I get the pic out of my email, save it on my computer, and then you do everything else like you normally would post pics on your blog.
Hopefully that made sense...cuz I want to see your hair too!

Jessica Schwendiman said...

CUTE BLOG!! It's fun to see all the pictures of you all. Good luck with the pictures. I have no idea how to do pictures from my phone!!

Sherry said...

Hey Ash~ The hair looks good! I like it! Will yo be able to salvage your Christmas pictures or are they just gone? I would cry! Have a happy day~Sherry

The Thueson's said...

Shoot.. I am sorry! I need to add you to my Google Reader so I see when you update your blog!